Zoom – Every 2nd and 4th May at 6pm PT
Looking for a space to spend some time with community in sacredness?
YEW will be holding an Earthwisdom Lodge every fortnight. Based on traditional structure, this Lodge gives participants the chance to join together and celebrate the sacredness of both ourselves and the world.
Cyclic alignment, prayer, meditation, fire, gratitude, intent.
Led by Maria Yraceburu, 13th generation diiyin (Holy One), and creator of the SpiralDancing Life training program.
Maria and her SpiralDancing Life students invite you to sit with us on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of Each month in celebration and reunion, on ZOOM. What we will be doing from 6-8:30 pm is:
SLIDING SCALE DONATION
$10 MONTHLY Tithing Donation ≥
link sent with registration confirmation
YEW Foundation was set up by Maria Yraceburu to continue the work of her lineage, Apache tlish diyan. She has been involved in ceremony since she was 3 years old.
We are All Our Relations
- June 14th - Bridging Two Worlds: Power to Help You Achieve
- June 28th - Facing the Future: Sound Practices
- July 12th - The Dreaming Mind: Frozen Moment
- July 26th - Between the Shadows: Sabbatical from Drama
- August 9th - New Morning: Inside the Dream
- August 23rd - No Lodge this weekend - we will be in Retreat & Ceremony
- September 13th - in the Heart of the Moon: A Feminine Approach
- September 20th - Journey of Faith with Steven Egan
- October 11th - Echoes in Time: First Hand Stories