Day 4: Personal Homework
Álá ke’eschíín: buffalo tablet
You are on a path of healing that brings simplicity without complication. Insight and perspective provide guidance. Remain grounded. Remain relaxed, focused on your life footwork. Direction and leadership influence life choices. Achievement is assured. Stay open and patient. Help others if they ask. – HEALINGWAY REACH FOR THE STARS, Pleiadean Bear Star Ritual
Relationship with the Stone People is a grounding relationship to our humaneness here in life on earth. If you observe the stones themselves for a sensual connection – i.e., seeing, feeling, tasting, hearing – that’s relationship. Connecting to the Stone People is relationship and translating it into humane relations. Confused? Don’t be, we’re gonna play now.
Take about an hour on the internet to research a gem & mineral museum, or store in your area. I like the museums cause no one’s rushing you through the exercises. They expect you to take your time. If you have a lot of rocks in your house, you could use those, but I would prefer they be stones you do not already have a relationship with.
Make an offering outside before you go in. Take some paper & pen with you, and these instructions. We’re going Tracking.
Nabik’aash’n dahitaa: jumping moon
Look carefully at the way you express yourself. Are you suppressing your communications? Express new patterns of communications today… honest and from the heart. Feel your heart open and discover the change in others response to you. Value what you say and how you say it. It’s your time to howl at the moon. – HOLYWAY REACH FOR THE STARS, Pleiadean Puma Star Ritual
1) Go into wherever you are, and for a moment just scan the room energetically. Soft focus. Allow your focus… that of all your senses… to turn you in a direction you need to go. Focus your vision. Walk there. When you get as far as you can go, what is the stone that calls in front of you? Write it down.
2) Creating Rapport. Before we even do any real gazing, I want you to feel the stone, so look at it. Now close your eyes… still seeing the stone in your vision screen. Visualize wind sweeping the guzhugjua around you and the stone. Now feel the breeze it makes. Swirling colors may come as well. If the energy is too fast… slow it with your breathing. Open your eyes. Jot down how you feel.
3) Starting with this stone, you will actually do this assignment with a total of five stones today. Take notes of each one in the way of finding and creating rapport. Now go do your other four stones…
4) Emotional Strength. Now that you’ve done five, I want you to go back to the one where you felt the strongest empowerment sensation inside of you. Stand about 3’ away if you can this time. Close your eyes and see if the connection takes longer to accomplish this time, or faster, same? Are you experiencing the same sensation this time as last, or has it changed? How?
5) Giving Love. Let’s see what happens when you send the sensation of overflowing heart energy… what, how?! Think of the most bliss-filled moment you’ve had in your life and share the memory with this Ancestral Stone, but just remembering. All you have to do is feel the emotion of that moment and the Stone will know it. What happens to the stone?
6) Receiving Love. Look at the stone, cross your eyes, what do you feel? What do you see, hear coming back to you after your sharing? Relax, breathe, absorb.
Done for now. If you still have time, enjoy more of the museum/store, but relax. These five are the only work here.
Okay, you’re my kids and our brains are sponges, so we’re gonna look up some healing properties about our stones. You can go online or use one of many books available. I use Melody’s Love is in the Earth – the basic stone bible in the 80s and 90s.
You will do all five of the stones you gravitated to in your list. Read the metaphysical and healing properties for each, and jot down the phrases that jump out at you as to WHY you were called to relate to this stone.
Sit with all of this information and allow more to come. Do you have any of these stones? Do you need to get any of them?
We’ll talk about your experiences in class.