Advanced Work in SpiralDancing Life
3rd Penseh: EarthCeremony
Though some of the discussions involved in the 3rd penseh are not traditional to the tlish diyan, the 3rd penseh training is a unique and vital offering as more and more non-indigenous seek traditional ways of life. The EarthPriest or Ceremonialist is a spirit guide who understands the earth-spiritual process of working with ritual and can guide others, through divination work. This program is the result of spiritual and healing experience, the lessons learned thus far in SpiralDancing, to running a life myth group ceremony, and mastering the annotations of group ritual.
You will work closely with your trained mentor and Maria, first in observation and then in a supervisory fashion, where you begin to learn the relational and psycho-spiritual truth of group ceremonies. Graduating from this program will provide you with the confidence to “hold” others in a healing container you have created, a deeper connection with our Healing Mother and knowledge of life experiences/benefits associated with the Hero's Journey, and priceless experience in the fascinating and fulfilling ways of EarthCeremony. This penseh is 18 months and is for those healers, and counselors, who have completed pensehs 1 & 2 and are interested in gaining new skills to add to their practices.
Skills/Requirements of EarthPriest/Ceremonialist
In addition to guiding the healing experiences of guests, EarthPriests also aid our shima and other facilitators during ceremonies. This includes:
Please read closely the following general prerequisites for our 3rd Penseh study before applying. There will be further specific prerequisites as we fine tune your Dance with each turning year, listed separately. The applicant must abide by the following aspects before being considered for these courses. The applicant:
- Must have a humble intention to assist in the healing of others.
- Must have completed 1st and 2nd penseh and begun their counseling practices
- Must be mature and able to communicate well.
- Must be able to communicate, understand and sympathize with a vast array of personalities and issues and traumas.
- Must be able to work as a student mentor for lower penseh students, as overseen by their own mentors from the 4th penseh.
- Must be able to navigate and work with the intense changes and energies of the planet that we experience through the work, utilizing what they have learned in preceding penseh.